I have been pondering the yard gnome for awhile and wondering to myself, "How can I help?"
Sideline whining is a pet peave of mine. Hate it. I even have a sign in my home that says so. "No Whining."
If you absolutely must share a complaint, you dern well better have a solution. So....
Key points of the plan:
- This is a way to be of service in our community in a
- Charities are often forgotten in the summer months, even though their services keep truckin'!
- You have an excuse to get an up close peek at a neighbors yard!
- Dressing like a ninja and wearing eyeblack is always a fun starter!
- Think "Pay It Forward" meets "Flat Stanley".
If you accept this challenge- gather cohorts, buy a gnome (On clearance at Meijer, btw), target a neighbor, deliver said gnome under the cloak of darkness, tape instructions/ransom note to the door, donate to a charity, send me documentation! (Include drinks of your choice at each stage)
Your ransom note should look a little something like this: