House TalkN is a fun lookiloo at houses, houses, houses. It will answer pressing questions like, "When folks build a McMansion on a small lot, what are they compensating for?" or "Was the real estate agent drunk when they staged this house?" or "Why don't the Smiths' ever leave their drapes open when I am on a harmless walk-by?"

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

A Link Party, Movie Quotes and Finding The Funny!

I'm In The Powder Room today talking movie quotes. From The Godfather to Dirty Dancing to Sandlot, movie quotes make up 93% of what comes out of my mouth. The other 7% is "Stop that, do your homework, get your hand out of there, brush your teeth, what did you just wipe on me?"
After you link up your own funny, meet me In The Powder Room and share your favorite movie quotes!

2 comments:

  1. So glad I found the partay! Thanks for letting me in the door without a hostess gift...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No hostess gift necessary! (But, chocolate welcome!) Thanks for hanging out with us, Tammy!

      Delete

I live for comments, so please pop in and say "hello!"
You can also follow HouseTalkN on Twitter, Pinterest and/or Facebook!